Re: RSS Conversion

Akaash,

there are very good RSS parsers that help you to that if you need. For
example, there is an excellent python universal feed parser at:

http://feedparser.org/

(Huge thanks to Mark Pilgrim) that can parse all various RSS formats,
from RSS1.0 to Atom, and offers a kind of a general Python access to
all. Dump the content into, say, RSS1.0 from there becomes easy. This
how I generate an RSS1.0 feed from my blog via a CG script:

http://www.ivan-herman.net/cgi-bin/rss2to1.py

which takes the RSS2.0 format blog generated by wordpress and converts
it into an RSS1.0 format. It is not ideal, but works.

Ivan