Re: Informal RDF-vCard F2F during Multi-Group Meeting

I'll attend as well, and will get in another update of vCard/RDF
beforehand taking into account any recent comments.

However, Wed. afternoon is pretty shot for me - I've got previous
committments at another meeting - is Thursday or Friday possible?

--
  -harry

Harry Halpin,  University of Edinburgh
http://www.ibiblio.org/hhalpin 6B522426