Re: OWL 1.1 and the RDF heritage

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 13:28:21 +0100
To: Michael Erdmann <erdmann@ontoprise.de>
Cc: semantic-web@w3c.org, Moritz Weiten <moritz.weiten@Ontoprise.DE>
Dear Michael,

I think the document you refer to should be considered as obsolete.
There is now a published OWL1.1 submission at W3C and, I believe, the
OWL1.1 community considers that one as the most up-to-date version:

http://www.w3.org/Submission/owl11-overview/

and that one makes (at least part of) your question essentially moot:-)

Sincerely

Ivan