Semantic stuff in Microsoft Outlook

From: Neil McNaughton <neil@oilit.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 09:58:30 +0100
To: <semantic-web@w3.org>, <semantic_web@googlegroups.com>

In its charming way, Microsoft Outlook decided to add some unasked-for
functionality to my emails recently, which is what I would describe as
'semantic-like'. My signature block now highlights my name in garish purple
as a 'person name' item.

The code that produces this rather interesting effect is ..

	<ns0:PersonName
		w:insAuthor="Neil McNaughton"
		w:insDate="2007-02-16T09:44:00Z"
		w:endInsAuthor="Neil McNaughton"
		w:endInsDate="2007-02-16T09:44:00Z">
			Neil McNaughton
	</ns0:PersonName>

Anyone know where this kind of tagging comes from - is there any SemWeb
input to this?

Neil McNaughton
Editor, Oil IT Journal (www.oilit.com)