reusing MKE output

From: Richard H. McCullough <rhm@PioneerCA.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 05:38:22 -0800
To: "semantic-web at W3C" <semantic-web@w3c.org>, "OWL at W3C" <www-rdf-logic@w3.org>

By design, about 99% of MKE output consists
of valid MKE input  -- i.e., legal MKR statements.

For example, as part of my continuing efforts
to restructure and modularize MKE, I am going
to use the MKE Quick Reference  list as input
to define the properties of "ke".  It will only take me
about one minute of editing time to do this.

Dick McCullough
knowledge haspart proposition list;
http://mKRmKE.org/