Re: [vcard] OWL or RDF for vCard?

I see no real problem with including an OWL cardinality constraint in
the schema. This does not require individuals to become fully conversant
with OWL when they create vCard information and it is more than likely
that such constraints will be broken, however, this only becomes
critical in some situations. In those situations, an application has a
defined rule to apply and a well specified way to determine the outcome
(i.e. OWL). If it not critical to _that application_ that a cardinality
constraint is broken, well, then it won't include an OWL parser and it
won't matter.

Mind you, it goes without saying that the more that can be done within
RDF/S, the better.

Phil