Re: Semantic Web as Pragmatic Web

Alexander,
Indeed from the Semiotics point of view Semantics and Pragmatics are
included into with proper meaning. I wrote about it already in the
"3. Mid-range objectives" part of my paper "To keep abreast of the 21st
century" - http://www.ototsky.mgn.ru/it/21abreast.htm .
Except the Semiotics some more fundamental ideas are pointed out in the
paper. Suppose they must be taken into account in the Future IT too.

Leonid Ototsky - http://paterleo.wikispces.com