Re: Cool URIs, the Semantic Web and Everything

Why does id="i" have to refer to anything? Why is it not just a
behavioral specification that when displaying html the page be move to
that location if something like that is present?

That would allow one to have a

  <http://sw-app.org/mic.xhtml#i> refer to a person, and also to have
an xhtml web page be showing the relevant part of the information.

I am not sure the two need to be exclusive.

Henry