RE: Cool URIs, the Semantic Web and Everything

Richard,

Ok. Sorry my fault. I should have been more explicit :)

I learned from [1] that the TAG does not proceed with this
draft any more and refers to the Cool URI document.

As I've already stated in my first mail, I think you did
a great job and that is basically the same I said in my bit
of the review [2].

The only thing which was unclear for me is if all what has
been written in the Cool URI doc is valid in the case of XHTML+RDFa.
I did not ask the question to offend anyone nor did I intend to question
your contribution. But there will be questions people will ask when
implementing
RDFa-based stuff (and I like to be prepared :).

So, I was after a crystal-clear, approved answer ;)
That's were we are. I think I'm happy and see no reasons for 'fighting'.

Cheers,
	Michael

[1]
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/httpRange-14/2007-10-04/HttpRange-14.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/ReviewCoolURIs

 Michael Hausenblas, MSc.

 http://www.joanneum.at/iis/

>>> resources ("web documents") from real-world objects (the person