Re: SPARQL endpoint URIs

Tim,

On 19 Dec 2007, at 15:54, Tim Berners-Lee wrote:
> Is there an RDFS Class of SPARQL endpoints?

Semantic Sitemaps are a minimalist extension of Google's Sitemap
protocol [1], which is XML-based, and not RDF. So at the moment we
don't define RDFS classes.

Once our basic spec is finalized, we will look into making a matching
RDF vocabulary and GRDDL transform. This would be nice because of
RDF's natural extensibility, and there would be natural synergies with
POWDER. This vocabulary would of course include a class for SPARQL
endpoints.

Richard

[1] http://sitemaps.org/