Re: Ontology for describing conformance criteria?

 Hi Karl,

Thank you for the pointers.

On Tue, 18 Dec 2007 11:24:14 +0900
Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org> wrote:

> Do you have a practical example to understand a bit more?

Yes.

#Please forgive me if I use terms in an inappropriate way
(That's what I want to avoid by introducing the vocabulary ;-)

---- Background from here ----
I've been building a vocabulary for describing information appliances
(in a Japanese government funded project),
and to keep it being developed by multiple contributors,
we have published a guideline for defining(adding) such vocabulary
and are now publishing another guideline for publishing such vocabulary
on the Web.

And in the new guideline, we are thinking about making a list of
conformance criteria, with a level of normativeness attached to each
criterion.