RE: DBpedia Relationship Finder Release 2

I don't want to be a "party pooper" but you do your cause no good with the example that you cite "How are Leipzig and the Semantic Web related?" - this is just amateur nonsense to claim that there is any semantically significant link between the two through a path that depends on the place of death of JS Bach - it's just the perverted "seven degrees of separation" by another name. Now, if it had come up with something like:

[Leipzig] <---Venue---- [Annual "TopicMaps Research and Applications" conference] ----concerned with----> [Topic Maps] ----is a---> [semantic web technology] ----implements-----> [Semantic Web]

then you'd have my attention. Yes, I realise this currently depends on some flaky data in Wikipedia but it's maybe not a good idea to promote something that currently offers no real value...

Regards,

Peter
-------------
Peter F Brown