Re: wildcard resource representation

Phil,

Phil Archer wrote:

> As ever there are many ways to skin this cat. The POWDER Working Group
> is trying to solve a very similar problem of applying triples to 'all
> resources on example.org' (and other more complex groupings), which I
> guess is similar to Garret's <mailto:*.*>.
>
> We have ended up with the concept of a Resource Set, the first public
> working draft of which is at [1]. We'd define a Class representing all
> resources that have e-mail addresses as
>
> [] a wdr:ResourceSet;
>    wdr:includeSchemes "mailto";

This is very interesting. Two questions. First, how stable is this?
Should the namespace http://www.w3.org/2007/05/powder# change?

Secondly, how do I specify "all resources"? (In my case, some resources
may use mailto: URIs, others may use UUID URIs.) Am I stuck with the
following, or is there a shorthand representation?

<wdr:ResourceSet>
  <wdr:includeUriPattern>*</wdr:includeUriPattern>
</wdr:ResourceSet>

And would the above also match resources that have no URI identifier
(i.e. blank nodes)?

Garret