From: semantic-web-request@w3.org [mailto:semantic-web-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Knud Hinnerk Möller
Sent: Monday, October 02, 2006 18:48
To: semantic-web@w3c.org
Cc: iswc2006metadata@lists.deri.org
Subject: Which bibtex rdfization?

Hi,

I'm in the process of generating metadata for the upcoming ISWC2006. I'd like use the bibtex classification for all papers and proceedings. My question now is: are there any strong opinions regarding which vocabulary to use? I currently use the bibtex2rdf converter tool to generate the data, which uses http://www.edutella.org/bibtex as the default. But maybe there are better choices? I'd love to hear people's opinions.

(I tried using SWOOGLE to find popular namespaces, but the results looked so obscure that I decided not to trust them.)

Cheers,
Knud

[1] http://www.l3s.de/~siberski/bibtex2rdf/
Knud Möller, MA
+353 - 91 - 495086
Digital Enterprise Research Institute
  National University of Ireland, Galway
Institiúid Taighde na Fiontraíochta Digití
  Ollscoil na hÉireann, Gaillimh