Re: Which bibtex rdfization?

Hi Knud,

We are using the SWRC ontology (from AIFB Institute in Karlsruhe, see
[1]) in our openacademia project [3]. Michel Klein has a translator from
BibTex at [2]. Basically, this ontology is a direct mapping from BibTex
types and fields. What the translator is adding extra is a list to
preserve the original order of the authors. (SWRC has an author
property, but using only that one would loose the order of the authors.)

Please keep us posted of the ISWC metadata efforts, we would like to
contribute.

Cheers,
Peter

[1] http://ontoware.org/projects/swrc/