Re: [Fwd: Re: RDF Validator moved to new server - graph issues gone]

Is it still located at the same URL - http://www.w3.org/RDF/Validator/ ?

When trying it now (with the RDF/XML snippet quoted in the original
mail) the validator returns an error message instead of a graph:
" The graph image file is empty. "

A graph is not generated and the same message is returned regardless
of the image format option chosen (PNG, GIF, SVG, ...).

Uldis

[ http://captsolo.net/info/ ]