Re: RDF Profiles in Link Values

Sean,

This is _very_ interesting and timely. As Dan C among others knows, I'm
working on a draft charter for a new W3C group that will, among other
things, tackle this very issue. The DOAP use case is interesting. We're
coming at it from wanting to know whether "if I follow this link to a
bunch of RDF will there be anything about whether it's mobileOK or not"
with other use cases around child protection, trustmarks etc.

The charter isn't finalised yet, let alone started its work, but your
comments about some sort of repository that, in as few characters as
possible, says "this is about mobileOK" is something I've had in the
back of my mind for a while.

Cheers

Phil.