Re: Passing on a question

Absolutely not. You'll have problems with non-toy datasets stored as
text if there is any processing to be done on them. (Serving them to
the web, of course, does not count as processing.)

Triple stores abstract away the difficult task of storing triples in
such a way that they are fast to both store and query. AllegroGraph
in particular regards triple counts into the millions as trivial, and
scales into the billions.