Re: RDF parser and store for .Net?

Jan Algermissen wrote:

> Hi,
>
> does anybody know about a production quality RDF library (store and
> parser) for .Net?
>
> I saw that Redland has a C# binding, but it appeared to be not
> production quality? Is that true?

The Redland C# binding exists and it works but I wouldn't say I have got
a lot of feedback, bug reports or fixes on it recently which is the
usual indication somebody is using it and relying on it.  With free
software/open source, that's as good as it gets.  I'm not using it
myself right now but if I was building an RDF desktop app (especially in
the gnome environment), I'd consider it.

> Thanks for any hints,

Danny and Joshua have already replied to that pointing at pure C#
solutions which have some particular advantages when working in the
.NET/CLI environment ("managed code", GAC and so on).

So you do have several choices in tools, which is great :)

Dave