Re: RDF / OWL sample data

If you want a moderate sized RDF file which, I think, is good for
testing, you can try:

http://www.w3.org/2002/01/tr-automation/tr.rdf

which is the RDF based description of all W3C technical reports
(recommendations, etc). I know I used this for testing some of my
software, it was very useful.

Ivan

--

Ivan Herman