Re: expectations of vocabulary

It  seems questionable whether or not a general rule on what triples a
webserver should deliver when an RDF graph is answered makes sense. But
apart from the expectations on the graph the client might have basing on
known triples about the requested resource, the HTTP mechanisms for
content negotiation could be extended for greater expressiveness with
graphs.

A possibility might be an HTTP header indicating the vocabularies
understood by the client, something like:

Accept-Vocabulary: http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#
Accept-Vocabulary: http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#
Accept-Vocabulary: http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/

In the HTTP request. The server should then deliver only the triples
with a predicate defined in an accepted vocabulary (similarly for the
class in type-statements). The server can of course deliver inferred
triples to deliver the highest possible amount of information such as by
using a super-property understood by the client.

reto