AW: Google Base and the Semantic Web

Hi David,

"Google should export it's database in XML" (from
http://blogmatrix.semantic.blogmatrix.com/2006/07.17/0004/)

Yes, this would be great. But I fear that this is not exactly Google's
business model.

Does anybody know anything about plans for a public Google Base API?

Chris

--
Chris Bizer
Freie Universität Berlin