Re: baseURI - SPARQL endpoint - Named Graph

The base URI is a URI that is used to resolve a relative URI during
parsing of a SPARQL query.

A SPARQL endpoint is a service to which you can send protocol
requests. This is identified by a URI.

A named graph is a collection of triples identified by a URI.

You can, if you wish, have a SPARQL service at <http://example.com/>,
use that as your base URI, and have all of its triples stored in a
graph named by that URI. That sounds like the situation you're
talking about.

More likely, you'll have no base URI (that's imposed by someone
writing a query), a SPARQL endpoint of something like <http://
example.com/sparql/>, and be storing things in named graphs like
<http://example.com/data/hans/>. The commonality comes from owning
the domain.

Can you be more specific?

-R