Re: how to find paths when excuting a query on a ontology?

Leon Essence wrote:
> hello
>        Recently I do some research in ontology
>        when excuting an query on a ontology,some paths of the ontology
> are used
>        I wonder how  to store and count the paths
>        Has anyone else did the same work
>        Thanks a lot!

Leon,

What you need is a URI resolver to map URI to URL.  Then if needed to
have an ontology loader to load the ontology.  There are many open
source programs, like Xerces, have URL resolver.  It can be easily
adapted into a URI resolver.

William