Re: scutters for Topic Maps and RDF (assertion spidering/subject integrating bots): state of the art?

From: Kjetil Kjernsmo <kjetil@kjernsmo.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 21:54:31 +0100
To: semantic-web@w3.org

On Thursday 16 February 2006 11:44, Alexander Sigel wrote:
> Which scutters (spidering information agents for RDF and/or topic
> maps (or fragments) do you know/can you recommend?

I have a little scutter: http://search.cpan.org/~kjetilk/RDF-Scutter/
I haven't worked a lot on it, so it is primitive, but well-behaved.
Free software of course, so please feel free to do whatever you'd like
with it.

Best,

Kjetil
--
Kjetil Kjernsmo
Programmer / Astrophysicist / Ski-orienteer / Orienteer / Mountaineer