Re: RDF scripting / domain language ? eg: print( myResource.rdfs_label )

From: Danny Ayers <danny.ayers@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 11:47:40 +0200
To: "Aldo Bucchi" <aldo.bucchi@gmail.com>
Cc: semantic-web@w3.org

On 8/26/06, Aldo Bucchi <aldo.bucchi@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm creating a scripting language myself and would like to get some
> design ideas ( how to handle collections, functional props, shorthands
> to access literals, etc )

Although it's doesn't appear to have been active for a couple of
years, Fabl's probably worth a look: "A native programming language
for the Semantic Web" - it's Javascript-like.

 http://fabl.net/

Also (older still) -

TRAMP: Makes RDF look like Python data structures.
Harmful to wood rats.

http://www.aaronsw.com/2002/tramp/

Cheers,
Danny.