Re: rdfs:description or rdfs:Description ?

Max Völkel wrote:
> Hi,  today  I  got  a  review,  where  the reviewer suggested to
> offer support  for  "rdfs:Description"  or "rdfs:description" in my
> tool [1]. I never heard about these, only know rdfs:label and
> rdfs:comment.
>
> Any clues?

There is no rdfs:Description (nor rdfs:description). And as far as I can
tell, there never has been in earlier versions either.

I'm guessing that the reviewer either meant dc:description, or got
confused with the RDF/XML syntax element 'rdf:Description' (which is not
really useful to have support for, since it is only a syntax element,
not a property or class).

Cheers,

Jeen
--
Jeen Broekstra          Aduna BV
Knowledge Engineer      Julianaplein 14b, 3817 CS Amersfoort