Re: BCNGroup Roadmap for Semantic Technology Adoption

Yes, you're reinforcing the points I am making. Obviously within cyclical
trends there are cultures within companies that buck that trend. They are
the ones that may end up the winners.
Overall there is a lot more that could be discussed about the way companies
go about these things, which are management issues. Whether they are
discussed in those circles I don't know.
But it is an interesting point that, as an ontology depends on domain
expertise plus glue, these issues may legitimately impinge here, within the
sphere of interest of this list.
Adam