Re: [ontac-forum] Re: owl:Class and owl:Thing

On 4/7/06, Paul S Prueitt <psp@ontologystream.com> wrote:

danny -
> "The domain-independence of languages like RDF/OWL could be applied to
> many realities, without any need to commit to any particular model.
> Isn't that an advantage?"

paul -
> are you not aware that a central point of contention is about anyone's blank
> assertion that RDF/OWL is domain independant.

No, I'm not aware of any such. But I've been around forums like this
long enough to realise that you're not going to achieve a radical
shift of viewpoint without demonstrable results from the alternate
approach. Running code is mightier than the word. Please excuse me
while I get on with it.

Cheers,
Danny.

--