Re: ActiveRDF 0.1 released: object-oriented RDF in Ruby

For those interested in this specific topic, here is a very promising
tool for Java

http://autosemantix.sourceforge.net/

Created by Shawn Simister, one of the best students i had the honor to
mentor for the Google SoC at Semedia, its an Eclipse plugin. Give it an
OWL file it will create interfaces and actual java classes. Multiple
inheritance is supported trough design patterns, and Ontology
refactoring is supported to a certain degree (e.g. adding properties,
renaming etc will preserve your existing code but autorename methods
name etc)

Giovanni