Re: RDF tools as workhorse

Jeen Broekstra wrote:
> ...I'd say that if your primary concern is query performance
> then perhaps using a triple store is not the way to go...

Excuse a lurker's naivete, but I've been under the impression that the
whole point of this entire RDF/triples exercise is to deal with a MUCH
LARGER set of data than is envisioned in this thread, i.e. the entire
Semantic Web taken as one big database.

The proprietary ("enterprise" is the usual buzzword) considerations are
of much less concern to humanity since what's needed is some more
universal everyone/everything/everywhere/always connected sort of thing.

Finding out how many tires are in stock in Akron is an extremely small
part of the overall point - am I missing something?

Love.