Re: Are there tools to generate data entry form and rdf/n3 from any rdf schema?

David

Check out this.  It may be of interest.  Click on "minimal foafnet"
button once it has loaded to see some sample data.

http://www.semanticplanet.com/2004/10/announcing-giblet

I haven't done any work on this in the last year but it was always my
intention that it could be used with any RDF schema.  It's being driven
by a Javascript definition of the schema that I create using an XSLT
stylesheet.  The whole thing is written in Javascript so it is
accessible to any user with a browser.

James