Re: Introducing Embedded RDF (GRDDL demo media type RFE)

From: Ian Davis <iand@internetalchemy.org>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 10:45:59 +0000
To: Eric Miller <em@w3.org>
CC: Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux <dom@w3.org>, Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>, Stefano Mazzocchi <stefanom@mit.edu>, semantic-web@w3.org

Hi Eric,

On 24/10/2005 16:36, Eric Miller wrote:
> I can almost now look at this via piggy-bank [1], but it looks like
> there is no classes (Person, Document, etc.) declared in this instance
> data. I'm not sure if the problem is with the markup, or the transform
> or simply that the data hasn't been included.
>
> Ian, is this intentional?

Yes, this is intentional. My embedded RDF proposal only allows a subset
of RDF to be embedded. The loss of classes is not too bad since they can
be inferred from range/domain statements in the schema.

Ian

--
http://internetalchemy.org | http://purl.org/NET/iand
Working on... Silkworm <http://silkworm.talis.com/>