Re: owl:Thing and RDF

-------- Original Message --------
From: "Hans Teijgeler" <hans.teijgeler@quicknet.nl>
To: "'Frank Manola'" <fmanola@acm.org>
CC: "'Herman, Ivan'" <ivan@w3.org>, semantic-web@w3.org, "Paap, Onno"
<onno.paap@ezzysurf.com>
Subject: Re:owl:Thing and RDF
Date: 28/10/2005 08:08

> Thanks, Frank, it is crystal clear to me now.
> I hope Ivan agrees.

Yep... this is, indeed, a question of taste and readability. For outside user of
a large RDF dataset using owl:Thing may make things (sic!) easier to read and
comprehend. I tend to avoid to much implicit knowledge in these syntactical
choices, but that may be only me.

Ivan

--

Ivan Herman
W3C Communications Team, Head of Offices