Re: sentence in NLP to ontology query?

Of course, there's also Metalog (http://www.w3.org/RDF/Metalog ).
Like other systems mentioned in the thread, it lacks direct OWL
support, but it can nevertheless be used by embedding part
of OWL into FOL, and writing the appropriate simulation rules
themselves into natural language (which is what we've been
doing in a recent project).
Of course that's not a satisfactory solution in the long term,
that's why OWL built-in support is on its way, although it's
more challenging than it seems (esp. wrt keeping a reasonable
low level of complexity for the users...).

-M