RE: Mustangs vs myMustang

Hi Jos,

As far as your point 2. is concerned please read my response to Dick
McCullough.

With all due respect (said the newbee to the guru) I have doubts about your
piece of RDF/XML code. It may be syntactically correct (which I cannot
judge), but to me it is as clear as the London fog.

In the RDF Primer I read:

An rdf:parseType="Resource" attribute is used to indicate that the contents
of an element are to be interpreted as the description of a new (blank node)
resource, without actually having to write a nested rdf:Description element.

Your code does use rdf:Description despite that, and seems to describe a
blank node resource for rdf:type, where I would have expected that you
wanted to say something about the Property isManufacturerOf. Yet I may be
totally wrong and confused, but RDF and OWL aren't as easy to understand as
claimed by some.

All that leaves me with the uncertainty about the question whether my code
(below) is correct or not.

Please enlighten me.

Hans