Re: Semantic Web gTLDs - uri crisis again

William Loughborough schrieb:

> Danny Ayers wrote:
>
>> How do respond to suggestions that new TLDs are harmful to the Web, e.g.
>>
>> New Top Level Domains Considered Harmful - Tim Berners-Lee
>> http://www.w3.org/DesignIssues/TLD
>>
>> Why Using TLDs for Filtering is Ineffective, Harmful, and Unnecessary
>> - Ian Jacobs
>> http://www.w3.org/2004/03/28-tld
>

> Please squash this idea in the bud. I don't want to have to start
> carrying signs and launching flames.
>
> Love.

oh yes, and once again when I look at this and can truly say:
Uri crisis again!
for those who haven't been here so long to know what it is, google for
uri crisis.

forget tlds, uri prefixes, protocols and file suffixes. start publishing
rdf, people will find it. don't worry too much. life is good.

Love!