Re: RDF Schema Creation Questions

From: David Pratt <fairwinds@eastlink.ca>
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2005 17:48:11 -0300
To: Danny Ayers <danny.ayers@gmail.com>
Cc: semantic-web@w3.org

Good news!  I downloaded SemanticWorks and my syntax and schema check
out just fine :-)  SemanticWorks is sort of an interesting product.  My
preference is for the simple visual hierarchy of Protege, so hope the
problems get worked out.  I was using 3.1.1.  I tried 3.2 beta on Mac.
I managed to get it downloaded and installed but it will not open for
me on my machine. It tries to start and then it dies :(

Regards
David