Re: New Intro to RDF

Giovanni Tummarello wrote:
 > you might want to specify that the labeled graph reppresentation
 > of RDF is an approxiamtion and works just in certain cases since
 > labels ... can be subjects or objects of rdf annotations.

Good point; will do.

David Powell wrote:
> You could also consider tag: URIs
> http://www.taguri.org/07/draft-kindberg-tag-uri-07.html
> They do use the existing domain name registry as an authority.

Great.  I knew of tag:, but I had wrongly assumed the authority part of
the URI must be an email address followed by a YYYY-MM-DD date, which
seemed a bit verbose.  Now that I've read the spec, I see the only
required thing in a tag: URI over my suggested URI format (a scheme
equivalent to http: except with a different name) is the year, which is
great.

Thanks for pointing out tag:.  I'll use that.

--
- Joshua Tauberer

http://taubz.for.net

** Nothing Unreal Exists **