IJ on Teaching and Case Studies: A special issue on SW teaching cases

From: Miltiadis Lytras <mdl@eltrun.gr>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 16:15:10 +0200
To: <semanticweb@yahoogroups.com>, <semantic-web@w3c.org>
Dear All,
I am very happy that I undertook the editing responsibility of a brand new Journal in Inderscience entitled:

International Journal on Teaching and Case studies.

I would like to share with you a thought:

In SW I have realized that many different communities want to be informed on what is really happening in SW:)
So there is a critical GAP in Teaching CASES. While many many R&D projects deliver significant outcomes there are no CASE STUDIES on the field.

So In the first year i am planning for a special issue on Teaching Cases Studies for Semantic Web while other topics include for the first Volume:
Information Systems Strategy
Knowledge Management
E-Government
E-Learning

Please let me know if anyone of you is interested in submitting a SW Teaching Case Study. I will provide you more info on what kinds of Cases Studies we publish.

Kindest Regards

Dr. Miltiadis D. Lytras
Editor in Chief of IJ on Teaching and Case Studies