RE: Annotea shared/social bookmarks

This paper (http://www.dlib.org/dlib/april05/hammond/04hammond.html) should be interesting. It does not include the content of Annotea, but has a good review of the existing popular social bookmarks. Hope to be helpful!

David Liang
-----
Mr. Yaozhong LIANG
Ph.D Research Student in Artificial Intelligence
Intelligence, Agents and Multimedia Group
School of Electronics and Computer Science
University of Southampton
Highfield, Southampton, SO17 1BJ
United Kingdom

Tel: +44 (0)23 8059 8347