Re: can we have an ontology classifier?

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2005 22:42:36 -0800
To: iris garden <iris2000sa@yahoo.com>
CC: semantic-web@w3.org

iris garden wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to ask please, can we have an ontology
> calssifier

Maybe we need an ontology calcifier so that whatever we elect to be the
fruit of the ontology tree can be set in stone so there can be a way to
collect ontology royalties?

All this Ivory Tower discussion is energizing but there must be
foundations as solid as rock on which to base the essential payment
mechanism.

At the root of things is the eternal question: "who's going to pay for
all this stuff?"

Love.