Re: Semantic Web gTLDs

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 16:11:00 -0500
Cc: semantic-web at W3C <semantic-web@w3c.org>
To: muguet@ensta.fr

Le 05-10-07 à 10:38, Dr. Francis MUGUET a écrit :
> that's interesting, but how you are to guarantee that those miscreants
> that are offering porn are going to abide by your rules ?
>  I hope to set up icra.xxx. It

Define porn and the semantics of porn taking into accounts all
variations through cultures. It's exactly the same when we create
specific gTLD.

/me is tempted to open a "non porn" Web site under the .xxx domain.
How do we become a qualified porn content publisher?

W3C Conformance Manager
*** Be Strict To Be Cool ***