  From: Jeremy Wong
  To: Yuzhong Qu
  Cc: SWIG
  Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2005 12:48 PM
  Subject: Re: Frequency List of resources and properties

  Your intuition applies on RDF schema without entailments. It seems that there can be different statistics for different purpose. For examples, a statistics for RDF in general, a statistics for RDFS, for OWL, and statistics for various ontologies, RDF closures.

  It is likely that there can be a statistics for each ontology. When ontologies are merged together, a merge of the statistics of the ontologies may be useful. However, how to merge statistics?

  BTW, my objective to use the statistics is for indexing triggers, providing that there is a pool of rules for real-time inference.

  Jeremy