Re: fast inferencing with jena and "?"

Hi Leo,

OK. I understand about commercial sensitivity, though an abstracted data
example might still be possible.

There are a few coding approaches that could make a difference to
performance of that sort of algorithm. Rather than spam this list with
jena-specific details I'll take the rest of the discussion off list (and
copy to jena-dev).

Cheers,
Dave