Re: Fw: rdfs:subPropertyOf + owl:inverseOf

> It is glad to hear that you added the rule to your owl-rules, as I can
see
> from the cache of Google search
> (http://216.239.63.104/search?q=cache:Mi5_tTySBnUJ:www.agfa.com/w3c/euler/owl-rules.n3+%3C%3E+%3C%23rcsid%3E+%22%24Id:+owl-rules.n3&hl=zh-TW).

will see when the cache will change :)
the added rule can also be seen in the diff
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/eulersharp/2003/03swap/owl-rules.n3?r1=1.16&r2=1.17

> By the way, I see that there is a number of rules in your owl-rules.n3
file.
> How did you dig them out? By human or by computer?

this is very incomplete work mainly done to test OWL Web Ontology Language

Test Cases W3C Recommendation 10 February 2004
http://www.w3.org/TR/owl-test/
they were tested by machine and the results in primitive proof format are
at
http://eulersharp.sourceforge.net/2004/01swap/docs/java/testResults/proofs/