Re: 2nd CfP: ESWC2005 / preANN: DBin Project

From: Joe Wood - Techwholesale <jwood@techwholesale.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 08:12:34 -0400
To: <semantic-web@w3.org>
I must agree with Aerostatair who wrote:

" We should build a proper semantic web program,
 which will take into account every single aspect of linguistics and
 web technologies, however this program will take months to develop and
 evaluate. It is not something that could be developed overnight. "

It is quite true and would benefit all. However,  if focused upon, we could handle it quickly.

As for "We started the works by designing and implementing a semantic web P2P
algorithm (RDFGrowth)  that could at least theoretically scale "in the
wild". We obtain this by making a large use of local resources and not
(almost ever) bothering others in the network with your personal
queries." I have to agree as well.

Thank you,

Joe Wood

http://www.americanairambulance.com