Re: Relative URIs in xml:base - RDF/XML parser disagreement?

Jeremy Carroll wrote:

> Thanks
>
> this is an ARP bug. I'll try and reproduce, and then fix it.
> (Hmmm, a surprise as well I thought I had coded for that case :( )
>
> I'll also dig down the specs. It may be a corner case, but I don't
> recall any ambiguity in XML Base Rec for this case.

I'm cutting this across to semantic-web@w3.org since the bug seems
confirmed.

http://swig.xmlhack.com/2005/07/18/2005-07-18.html#1121684177.102753
links to www-archive
thread.

RDF/XML parser owners: see below for a little test case that might flush
out a
potential (if minor; this idiom isn't widely used) interop problem.

Thanks to Tim Bray on atom-syntax list for reminding me of this xml:base
subtlety.

cheers,

Dan