SWIG F2F next week: belated agenda drafting

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 03:20:26 -0500
To: semantic-web@w3.org

Hi all. I have finally found time to start assembling
the agenda for mon/tues. The page at
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/interest/meetings/tp2005 now
has a list of many/most of the people who have offered
talks for the meeting. I am sure I have missed a couple
and will be doing another pass through my mailboxes. For
those of you I've listed, please mail me (preserving
this subject line) if you have specific time constraints
that are not listed. If you want to give a short talk,
please do likewise (on-list is best).

I'm heading to Boston now (was delayed a day thanks to
ice on wings of airplane), will pick things up ASAP from
there. Sorry for the delays. See some of you soon!

Dan