Re: Vocabulary/Ontology for food and nutrition

From: Daniel Krech <eikeon@eikeon.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 02:47:34 -0500
Cc: semantic-web@w3.org
To: Michael BÝcker-Larsen <mblarsen@gmail.com>

I've started a vocabulary for describing food recipes[1] some time ago
and have recently started using it again for some recipes[2]. I'd like
to develop it further if someone doesn't already have one that's
developed further that I can migrate to using.

[1] http://donnafales.com/2002/07/28/recipe-schema
[2] http://donnafales.com/recipes/